PEACE OF MIND
Carden i.T Services offers you the peace of mind that iT need never be a headache again.
We free you to focus on your business. We work hard so you can start working smart. here’s what we provide:
- No fixed term contracts. You’re free to end any contract at 30 days’ notice – so if your needs change, you’re never tied into a long relationship with us. We do this because we are confident in our services.
- One point of contact. We can handle your IT support, networking and telecoms in one easy package, for easy business operations.
- Local team – Whether you’re dealing with us by phone, email or in person, you’ll only speak to experienced staff based at our headquarters.
- No contract? No problem. We do one-off installations and problem-solving at a reasonable rate.
- Support at any time – 24 hour/365 day care is available upon request.
- Proactive problem prevention – we can give your systems strategic health checks to spot problems before they occur – some checking included in our FREE IT audit.
- Reliable service at a fair price. It’s a common claim, but we really mean it.
FAST, EFFICIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Microsoft qualified engineers to solve issues remotely the second they are logged
- Specialist field engineers to visit your site for consultancy, maintenance and resolution
EXPERT ADVICE ON INVESTING IN NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- Guidance as you develop and grow
- Offering you the benefit of years of accumulated technical knowledge and practical know-how
- On your infrastructure, software, hosting and telecoms
- Access to discounted deals
- Ongoing efficiencies through optimisation
A FLEXIBLE APPROACH
- Work with us in the way best suited to your business
- Choose from a contract, hours purchased in advance or the simple security of knowing you can call us whenever you need to
TRANSPARENT HONESTY AND PLAIN SPEAKING
- We tell it like it is, in words you’ll understand
- Quick fixes and long-term solutions
- From quick fixes to larger, long-term projects we are with you all the way
- Through installations, office moves, service provider switches or upgrades we work with you, so you can get on with the jobs in hand